Burbank, CA: Production Assistant - Cartoon Network Studios
Cartoon Network Studios Story
Cartoon Network Studios—home to beloved shows such as Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, Clarence and more—is where the scheming, scribbling and real fun happens! We create original animated entertainment for Cartoon Network, the leading powerhouse in kid’s entertainment.
- See what it's like to work at Cartoon Network! Follow us on Instagram, Twitterand Facebook
- Provide support to the entire production process and assist Production Coordinators.
- Photocopy materials, update the file system, manage archives, assist in the preparation of shipping materials overseas, and distribute materials to the crew.
- High School diploma required.
- Tech savvy a must! Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Filemaker Pro and Photoshop.
- Strong interest in animation, production, or creative development...a BIG plus if you're as passionate about cartoons as we are!
- Familiarity with animation processes and animation terms preferred. Prior production experience at entry-level or internship-level preferred.
- Attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, a great attitude and overall enthusiasm.
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
- 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
- 2018 Best Company for Dads
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
Job posting HERE