Culver City, CA: Market Research Analyst - US Tracking/Campaign Management
Why You'll Love It Here
We are inspired by working with storytellers that challenge us to think differently and see the world in new ways. As a result, our business is driven by creative, curious, and inventive people who have a passion for pop culture. We work as a collective across disciplines and geographies to bring together the best thinking for every assignment, delivering insights to bold storytellers everywhere.
Provide support on all aspects of primary research for movie studios and other entertainment clients, including both qualitative and quantitative methods, with a strong emphasis on quantitative research.
- Conduct quantitative analysis on a film's tracking data to consult with and provide actionable insights to studio clients.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to implement product updates, innovations, and to streamline workflow.
- Stay abreast of entertainment industry/social media trends, theatrical release calendar, and weekly trailer launches.
- Resolve client inquiries and requests via email and phone.
- Test (link testing) and edit (update) questionnaires.
- Collaborate on PowerPoint deliverables.
Who You Are
- Excited to dig deep in data
- A strong written storyteller who takes pride in delivering clear, concise insights
- Internally-motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered.
- Critical thinker, able to understand and respond to complex questions from clients to aid in the development of research plans.
- Successfully manages time and multiple competing priorities in order to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and/or initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight.
- Passion for research and flexibility to work on custom projects outside of the area of specialization.
- Upholding the NRG's core values of excellence, innovation, collaboration, enthusiasm, and grit.
- 1-3 years' experience working in consumer insights, consumer research, or in an analyst/strategy role at an entertainment or digital media company.
- 4-year BA/BS degree with a strong academic record.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and written and visual communication skills.
- Degree in a business, marketing, market research, or social science field.
- Strong interest and experience in movies, box office forecasting, and social media.
- Passionate about data-driven approach and can think strategically to draw out big picture correlations, predictions, and recommendations.
- Strong visualization capabilities and experience with BI tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
This is a full-time, exempt position on-site at our main office in Los Angeles.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment.
Required Application Materials
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why do you want to work at NRG?
- Why are you interested in the entertainment industry?
Job posting HERE