Los Angeles, CA: Coordinator for FOX
Full Time Job
Under regular supervision, this position is responsible for assisting the Executive Vice President of Development and Production and the Vice Presidents of Alternative & Production with administrative functions. Sidecar is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry's brightest talent. This position offers an exciting opportunity for you to gain practical experience and to participate in real-world projects, which provides valuable work experience and leadership skills.
Snapshot of Responsibilities
• Answer busy phones, route calls, takes messages and maintains detailed phone logs.
• Schedule and coordinates meetings and appointments.
• Perform word processing and distribution of letters, memos and other correspondence.
• Handle filing, and photocopying.
• Prepare and processes expense reports.
• Manage and schedule travel and production schedules.
• Track all creative submissions and pitches.
• Manage internal documents for team and department.
• Maintains production paperwork.
• Perform various other duties, as required and assigned.
• Updating credit information on writers, talent and showrunners
• Tracking all submissions and pitches; and maintaining production paperwork
• Researching projects and providing coverage of incoming submissions.
What You Will Need
• A Bachelor's degree is required.
• 1-year minimum of administrative assistant experience in a talent agency or talent management company is required.
• Good oral and written communication skills, including a professional telephone manner and the ability to appropriately prioritize multiple, important calls.
• Exceptional organizational and project coordination skills are required.
• Excellent attention to detail and follow-through skills are needed.
• Knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel is necessary. Experience with InEntertainment and Concur is a plus
• The ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines is necessary.
• The ability to work overtime is needed.
• Candidates must love to read, research, and be obsessed with pop culture (with an eye towards animation, comedy and alternative television).
• Interest/experience in physical production is a plus.
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
The FOX Network, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, the FOX Network has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.