Los Angeles, CA: Social Media Copywriter
We are a boutique, Westlake Village based full-service digital creative agency dedicated to developing innovative campaigns we are proud of.
We are seeking a Social Media Copywriter/Community Manager to join our growing team!
- Do you LOVE the entertainment industry?
- Are you a quick learner and excellent problem-solver?
- Are you ridiculously well-organized?
- Are you clever with a turn of phrase?
- Do you regularly use Instagram & Twitter?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
- Can you work independently or with a team?
- Do you always find yourself correcting other peoples grammar mistakes? Did you catch that?
Manage Social Media Marketing Campaigns And Day-to-day Activities Including
- Develop and manage creative social media content and easily adapt to brand guidelines.
- Curate relevant content to reach the company's target market and encourage engagement.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users and cultivate meaningful online interactions.
- Create gifs and clips from video content.
- Advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate the ability to map out a marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Analyze campaigns and translate data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Review and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
**Qualifications and Experience**
- Must have completed a four-year degree in English, Film and Media Studies, Creative Writing, Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Communication, Psychology or a related field. **Minimum College GPA of 3.4**:
- Must be prepared to communicate with many different people daily in a timely and professional manner
- A strong passion for social media
- A self-starter and quick learner
- Strong knowledge of digital and social media marketing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced with PowerPoint
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Profound attention to detail and excellent time management skills
Must be willing to work out of our Westlake Village office 40 hours per/week, normally Monday through Friday. Work will be until 5:00pm or 6:00pm most days, and able to work until 8:00pm on a couple days each week. This is a three-month position that could turn into a full-time with benefits position based on your performance and our needs. Pay is $18.00 per/hour.
Please apply with a **cover letter**, resume, and your social media links. Applicants without a cover letter will **NOT **be considered for this role because this role requires writing. Please include how soon you can start in the cover letter!
Visit our website to learn more about us: https://brightage.com
- Social Media Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
- Westlake Village, CA (required)
- One location