New York, NY: Assistant to the Editorial Director - Book of the Month
If you are looking for a very challenging job where you learn a lot, work super hard and share great books with the world, this could be a great opportunity for you! We are seeking an Assistant to support our Editorial Director in building Book of the Month.
This position involves responsibilities across administrative, operational, marketing and process management. (Note: this position is better suited for a person interested in media, content and eCommerce than in book publishing.)
Please note: This job requires long hours (sometimes nights and weekends)!
You will …
- Assist the Editorial Director across all of her projects
- Organize and input contacts, sales numbers, and other data into spreadsheets for review
- Potentially operate marketing platforms such as paid Facebook, email, SEM, etc.
- Assist in operating and building our affiliate, influencer and ambassador marketing programs
- Draft, edit and post content for our blog, social platforms, and site
- Engage with our community on social media
- Do many other things of this ilk!
- You are looking for an opportunity to work very hard and learn by doing
- You act with urgency and you are also incredibly persistent, detail-oriented and reliable
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in one or more of: eCommerce, editorial, copywriting, or content marketing. Experience at entrepreneurial consumer-facing brands is a plus.
- A love of reading new release fiction.
- Enthusiasm for the BOTM community.
Job Post: HERE