San Francisco, CA: Wiki Team Lead - Movies
The Movie/TV Wiki Team Lead will be responsible for overseeing the work of the Wiki Managers and their KPIs, assigning work to the Wiki Managers, identifying and resolving potential issues within the team, and generally supporting the Wiki Managers at large.
- Manage the activities and deliverables of the Movie/TV Wiki Managers
- Generate reports on team progress, quality, and key performance indicators
- Partner with the full Movie/TV community team to assist in efforts around strategic wiki properties
- Communicate team goals, performance expectations, and Fandom goals and tenants to the team throughout each step of work performance
- Provide guidance and support in community and team-centric problem resolution
- Be the first line of interaction between Wiki Managers and other community staff
- Previous online community management or other service-oriented experience
- Passion for online communities and expertise about a broad range of movie and television properties across multiple genres
- Skilled communicator able to craft language translating business needs into community-friendly language
Bonus points if you...
- Familiarity with MediaWiki and wiki markup
- Basic familiarity with HTML and CSS
Benefits & Perks
- Stock options
- Periodic Team Lunches and Happy Hour
- Full pantry complete with coffee, a variety of drinks, cookies and healthy food options
- Employee Interest and Hobby Groups supported by the company
- Flexible working hours
- International work environment with start-up culture
FANDOM is a global entertainment media brand powered by fan passion. The fan-trusted source in entertainment, FANDOM provides a home to explore, contribute to, and celebrate the world of pop culture. Whether looking for in-depth information on favorite fandoms or what’s buzzing in entertainment, FANDOM has your pop culture curiosities covered through fan-expert knowledge and carefully curated and fun, original multi-platform content.
FANDOM has a global audience of almost 200 million monthly uniques and encompasses over 400,000 fan communities. We currently feature more than 55 million pages of content, inclusive of video.